The large Hinckley Academy campus allows us to provide outstanding opportunities for all by boasting an impressive array of facilities, including:
- Fully equipped Science laboratories
- Classrooms equipped with interactive white boards and recently upgraded computer stations to ensure high quality teaching and learning
- Computer Suites
- Sports Hall
- Flood lit Astro Turf pitches
- Grass pitches and outdoor athletics tracks
- Drama Studio with lighting rig
- Mirrored Dance Studio with vinyl sprung flooring
- Stage and Main Hall
- Lecture Theatre
- Photography Studio and Dark Room
- A Purpose Built, Self-Contained Sixth Form Centre (Featuring classrooms, study centres, café, kitchen, meeting room and balcony area purely for post 16 students)
Our large site also gives us the luxury of being able to grow and plan for future development and improvement, ensuring that we can develop facilities that provide Hinckley Academy students with state of art learning environments.
These significant developments have already begun, with the creation of The Bridge, an onsite specialist Year 7 mini school and improvements to our Sixth Form Centre scheduled. We are also delighted that a new state of the art school building will be built at Hinckley Academy in the next two years, thanks to substantial Department for Education funding secured with our transfer to The Futures Trust.
Our outstanding facilities are available for private hire, please click here to find out more.